Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"moomintrolls"


We're off to Devon for Easter this year and I'm busy getting holiday surprise boxes ready. So far, have "Frenchman's Creek" and "And Then There Were None, for myself and beloved. "Summer Holiday"
(dvd and cd) for girls and "Finn Family Mommintroll" for all of us. Buckets and Spades are ready from last year, so I now need to concentrate on Easter baskets. I'm hoping to find special bunny and chocolate treats at the MORE THAN A MAMMA spring sale.

Youngest sprog needs an Easter Bonnet by Thursday and I'm trying to resurrect last year's attempt to pass off as new. Our much loved Miss Gracie hairbows clip on easily and are covering a plain straw bonnet beautifully in a multitude of colour! Not as crafty as some of the other yummy mummies, but not bad for this crummy mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment