Thursday, March 4, 2010

"thoroughly modern cath kidston"

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Cath Kidston last week. The wardrobe dilemma it gave me was nearly divorce material, and my  beloved shut himself away for a few hours, in despair! My "uniform" is a Cath Kidston dress and a brora cardigan , but I didn't want to seem too "keen". (I don't actually own much else). Anyway, settled for toast dress , brora cardi and a Cath ( I feel we are on first name basis now!!!) scarf. She was everything I wanted her to be (except floral); warm, giving, witty and extremely generous with both her time and advice. Plus, she noticed my scarf!

Feeling all fired up with plans for "daisy and mouse" and have found some fabulous new suppliers from Belgium and Germany and are ready to order new and favourite toys from existing ones. Orders are now streaming in after a post Christmas lull and we are secretly (?), looking for premises to open our first shop! 


"it's a wonderful life"

No comments:

Post a Comment